- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us — for example, keeping items in your shopping cart as you browse 4N6KTR.com
- Providing you the 4N6KTR Brand Clothing websites that you use
- Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of an 4N6KTR Brand Clothing website
- Measuring your use of 4N6KTR Brand Clothing websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites to your likely interests, and conduct market research (learn more or opt out)
- Understanding your likely interests so we can provide you more relevant 4N6KTR Brand Clothing ads and content on non-4N6KTR Brand Clothing websites and in non-4N6KTR Brand Clothing apps (learn more or opt out)
- Running the 4N6KTR Brand Clothing Experience Cloud solutions that help our business customers personalize and improve the performance of their websites, apps, and marketing messages (learn more or opt out).
2. Technologies similar to cookies
Technically speaking, cookies are called “HTTP cookies.” There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 Local Storage and local shared objects (LSOs). We may use HTML5 Local Storage, LSOs, and similar technologies for authenticating you, keeping track of information you have provided to us, and remembering your preferences (see bullet points above). When you are using an 4N6KTR Brand Clothing application offline, we may store information related to how you used that website on your device and then transfer it to our servers the next time you connect online to our service.
3. Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are bits of programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notify 4N6KTR Brand Clothing (or the companies that help us run our business) when those web pages, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked on.